Our School has a wide range of facilities including:
- ‘IT-smart’ classrooms equipped with computers, interactive whiteboards, internet access Wi-Fi capability for laptops and iPads.
- Highly resourced Library centre with large computer laboratory and multimedia centre.
- Double-storey 4 classroom prep building with dedicated adventure playground.
- High quality and aesthetic grounds including large outdoor amphitheatre.
- Multipurpose hall with netball, basketball, badminton courts and stage area.
- Large grassed sporting oval with adventure playground and cricket nets.
Additional facilities in close proximity to our school enhance our own facility provisions. These include:
- Before and after school and vacation care programs available at the Police Citizen's Youth Club (PCYC), located opposite the school on Griffith Road.
- Walking distance to Ipswich Library, Global Arts Link, Civic Centre, Ipswich Little Theatre, Queen’s Park, Japanese Gardens and Limestone Park.